You are here: Speakers / Ricardo Saltz Gulko | German, Israeli, Brazilian
Culture of CX + (S+S) - Instigate Innovation & Growth
Four main issues we will address and answer, throughout Simplicity + Simplification (S+S) talk:
• Why we all contributed to complexity and what will it take to make it simple?
- Short examples, Aldi, Amazon, Cloud Solutions.
• How do you ensure that real innovation and growth works within your corporate ecosystem?
- Lessons learned from SAP.
• How to lead and design a culture of “simple and simplified” strategic experiences?
- Dos and don'ts and what is organisation barrier for S+S.
- Samsung as an example.
• How to craft your corporate action plan to win with S+S strategy?
Leadership and ability to adapt and change will define your corporate future.
In this complex world, the success stories almost always include simplicity as a leverage tool to growth, amazing Employee & Customer Experience, Design and Innovation Enablement. Companies such as Aldi, Netflix, SAP, Amazon, Tesco, BMW are winning or regaining growth due to their leadership strategic S+S focus. They got the basics-- getting from point A to point B-- was a straight line of successes and growth. Now from point B to point C, will be a different story.
What you will get when you attend:
• It will help lead your organisation into simplicity and simplification S+S strategic models and mindset; benefiting employees’ performance, productivity, and generating real innovation. It helps companies to craft a much sharper human-centric strategic focus, whether they are stakeholders on c suite, employees, partners or customers.
• When people lose focus and companies create unnecessary procedures, process, methods and work, they will rarely achieve the level of results necessary to outperform competitors, retain customers and employees and outperform human expectation. This presentation will help you to address those issues within your organisation in a practical manner.
• The focus should be on employee engagement, change adaptability and enablement with your practices, process, and adequate ecosystems for your business. If there is too much chaos in the workplace, there is no satisfaction, productivity and results. Too much chaos prevents real innovation, design, engagement, creativity and growth. Therefore, this is the time for change.
• Until organisations transform what seems unchangeable or problematic, their “culture of complexity,” --which often is self-inflicted, as a result organisations will develop in slow pace.
• Defining the simplicity strategy, with a clear and sharp long-term vision, action plan, changing control practices, decision-making process, multilayers hierarchic as measuring outcomes, are an initial form of starting to reignite your talent and customers toward successful outcomes.
• We will discuss how to get S+S right. We will share ideas about how to start the S+S journey and execute on it, to create a more vibrant, meaningful and simplified strategy, which often leads to enhanced satisfaction, purpose, loyalty and generates growth.
"Simply" put simplification in your strategic road map, and ensure customer experience success, real innovation, retention as well as maximised revenue and share value.
Ricardo Saltz Gulko
See more info about the Growth & Innovation Stream here
Ricardo Saltz Gulko is a global strategist, Eglobalis managing director and co-founder, a thought leader, practitioner and keynote speaker in the areas of real innovation, simplification, customer experience, design, services and customer success.
Ricardo has worked as a global executive, focusing on innovation, culture and human change and adaptability, services, customer and employee experience, utilising tools as design thinking, lean, agile and six sigma with numerous global technology companies, including Oracle, Ericsson, Orange, Vodafone, Cingular, Amdocs, VW, SAP and Samsung among others.
He is also the co-founder of the European Customer Experience Org. (Initiative under development) and currently resides in Munich, Germany with his family.
Ricardo will be speaking at:CEW JOHANNESBURG CEW LONDON CEW BIRMINGHAM