You are here: Speakers / Siyasanga Kashe
• Is CX really about culture?
• Is CX a hygiene factor or a differentiator?
• Don’t try to boil the ocean – a lesson in change management
• CX starts from the top down
• Embracing collaborative digital tools for the approach to CX
• How to succeed in progressing CX across differing operating models
• If you can’t measure it, you shouldn’t implement it – the importance of a CX dashboard
• The importance of aligning Consumer Insights and Advanced Analytics with CX
• Partner with CX experts/ organisations.
Siyasanga Kashe joined Momentum Metropolitan in 2018 as the Chief Operating Officer for Momentum Metropolitan Africa.
Siyasanga is a Customer Experience professional with an MBA qualification from UCT, plus additional MBA electives from the Kellogg school of Management in Chicago.
Siyasanga is also a member of the Institute of Directors (IoD) having completed their Accelerated Directorship Programme. Further qualifications include: Post Graduate Diploma in Management Practice, BCom Financial Management and IS Project Management. Siyasanga has extensive knowledge in the insurance industry having worked in Operations and Technology, as well as in Distribution and IT.
Having worked in more than 15 African countries to date, she has extensive experience working across various African markets. Her role provides the leadership and management skills necessary to ensure that all businesses across Africa have the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people-systems in place to effectively grow the organisation and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.