You are here: Speakers / Stanley Gabriel
• Is CX really about culture?
• Is CX a hygiene factor or a differentiator?
• Don’t try to boil the ocean – a lesson in change management
• CX starts from the top down
• Embracing collaborative digital tools for the approach to CX
• How to succeed in progressing CX across differing operating models
• If you can’t measure it, you shouldn’t implement it – the importance of a CX dashboard
• The importance of aligning Consumer Insights and Advanced Analytics with CX
• Partner with CX experts/ organisations.
Stanley Gabriel joined Momentum Metropolitan early in 2019 as head of Momentum iX with a mandate to drive excellence in client-led digital capabilities. Stanley is a financial services professional with an actuarial background from the University of Cape Town and Institute of Actuaries (UK).
He has more than 15 years of experience on a career path beginning with a technical actuarial role, quickly expanding into strategy and distribution models. His work experience includes time in East, West and South Africa.
Stanley’s path included an entrepreneurial venture; a stint as a Chief of Staff and running an innovation function and digital channel. Stanley and his team currently manage the digital client experience function for major South African Insurer and Investment company Momentum. The scope of his responsibilities includes incorporating digital business models and design, advanced analytics, insights, CX (customer experience), client communication and campaigning and digital marketing to deliver awesome digital client experiences.
Stanley is a fan of Instagram (@stanleygabriel), and recently launched a purpose-driven, lifestyle podcast entitled “Sizoba’Right with Sibs and Stan. He is currently pursuing an Executive Master in Digital Transformation and Innovation Leadership with IE University in Madrid, Spain. His lifetime aspiration is to become a Leadership Coach focusing on Innovation and Agile Leadership mindsets.